Hillmont at SXSW Condos
Welcome To Hillmont at SXSW Condos
Located at Islington Avenue & Steeles Avenue West in Vaughan! Hillmont at SXSW Condos is conveniently situated just south of Highways 7 and 407, allowing motorists to quickly connect to other major thoroughfares in the area and easy travel throughout the GTA.
Welcome to Hillmont, the next phase in resort living at the master-planned community of SXSW. Hillmont’s two design-forward condominium towers offer spectacular views of the surrounding green parkland. With large balconies that make open-air living effortless and close proximity to trails and green space, you can revel in the freedom to spend as much time as you like outside. In your suite, you’ll find luxurious style and an array of elegant, modern features implemented by rich amenities that invigorate your life.
Welcome To Hillmont at SXSW Condos
INTRODUCING HILLMONT AT SXSW CONDOS, A GORGEOUS NEW CONDOMINIUM COMING SOON, LOCATED AT ISLINGTON AVENUE!
RESORT LIVING ON THE RAVINE!
The Hillmont at SXSW Condos Highlights
- 9-minute drive to York University and a 10-minute drive to the University of Guelph-Humber
- 12-minute drive to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station
- 13-minute drive to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and a 16-minute drive to the Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close access to Highways 7, 407, 400, 27, and 427
- Nearby parks include Islington Park, North Humber Park and North Kiliping Park
- Free shuttle service that takes you directly to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and to York University.
Reasons To Buy:
- LIFE-ENHANCING AMENITIES – From a think space lounge to inspire your creativity to a fitness studio to help you keep in shape and thoughtfully designed social spaces where you can connect with friends and family, the amenities at Hillmont are designed to enhance your life. Every amenity displays a discrete melding of high-tech with design that evokes tranquillity and vitality. No details have been spared in Hillmont’s meticulous approach to creating spaces that draw you in and transform your spirit.
- A PARK DEDICATED TO WELL-BEING – At SXSW, we’ve prioritized your well-being, dedicating large spaces to fun, games and play for all ages. A new SXSW community park will provide a plethora of options for recreation and relaxation. Experience the serenity of the ravine lookout, or shoot hoops on the basketball court. There’s a kids’ play zone for your little ones, with natural hiking trails and a bocce court for anyone up for friendly competition.
- STUNNING MODERN DESIGN – The interior design at Hillmont reflects the spectacular natural ravine setting, drawing you in with warmth and beauty. Every suite is a perfect retreat, adorned with stunning modern design by figure3. Featuring clean lines, varying textures, neutral colours, and natural materials such as wood, stone and metals, the design is meant to conjure a feeling of comfort, relaxation and tranquillity.
Hillmont At SXSW Condos is located in a prime location due to its proximity to Highways, urban Amenities, natural resources; including the Humber River and its vast trails, and so much more. Located in Vaughn, Woodbridge has long been establishing themselves in the real estate industry and has proven to be a huge competitor. Not only is it rapidly growing, but it is also still a family-friendly community that has so much to offer its inhabitants.
This site is located right next to Highway 407 and Highway 400, which connect to the other major highways in the GTA. Getting in and out of the city is super convenient and connects commuters to vital Vaughan destinations such as Vaughan Mills, Canada’s Wonderland, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Casino Woodbine, and Woodbine Race Track within minutes.
There is a fine array of shopping centres to choose from in the close vicinity, including Woodbridge Square, Woodbine Mall, SmartCentres Woodbridge, Albion Centre, Vaughan Mills, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre – all under 20 minutes away.
Primont Homes are well respected real estate builders and developers in the GTA. This agency has gotten most of its experience through building low-rise homes, but their dedication to creating homes as if they were for their own families will continue now that they’re entering the condo realm. We’re excited to see how they’ll influence the surrounding regions of Woodbridge and the rest of the GTA.